Doctor of Laws with a B.A. in Political Science offering 25 years of progressive executive and legal experience resolving complaints, mediation, negotiation, facilitation, conducting investigations, case management, legal research, and writing involving sexual harassment and misconduct, gender violence, and class discrimination.
Also, Senior executive management with Board of Regents committee staffer and Special Assistant to the President/EEO Officer at Georgia Southern University.
Chief Strategy Officer and Director of Community Conference Youth Juvenile Program. Georgia Certified and Registered Neutral Mediator, Coach, Hearing Officer, and Facilitator in:
• General Civil Practice in Magistrate, State, Probate and Superior Courts/Community Conference/Family and Domestic Practice/Juvenile Practice
• Savannah Mediation Center, CASingleton Services in Savannah, GA (2013 - Present)
- University of Georgia School of Law, GA Juris Doctor (1983)
- Middlebury College, BA Political Science (1979)
- Cornell University, Pre-Law (1978)
PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO OUR FRIEND & NATIVE SAVANNAHIAN, TAMMY STOKES, FOR CHATHAM COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE!
~ Justice for All Communities ~